An unconventional, data driven business-to-business sales & marketing veteran.
I help my clients & employers target, analyze & win the highest value buyers. Each company is unique, each of it's customers are unique and so our approach to growth should be tailored and powerfully compelling for your highest and best buyers. I focus on the following 7 pillars of sales & marketing:
CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS &
+ Strategic Marketing Communications, Design, Optimization
+ Descriptive, Predictive Data Analytics Systems, Prescriptive Insights
+ Tactical Sales Strategy
+ Digital Development & Transforming "Legacy" systems
+ Unconventional marketing campaign management
PA Americana Region
ConAgra Foods Louisville
Mitchell Jones Consulting
Meija Consolidated Solar
Counseling Services of PA
Greater Reading Visitors Bureau
Penske Truck Leasing
NAI Keystone : Commercial & Investment Real Estate
It may sound like boasting but I do the most important thing for a company : create new business opportunities to generate revenues
Ph: 484/ 525/ 0023/
Em: theseitzgroup /at/ gmail.com
Offices: Wayne / Pennsylvania
"Rarely will you find a group who can successfully connect with new business opportunities. Ryan's group does this and more. His persistence and warm demeanor have opened many doors and produced many large clients for Butler Manufacturing. I highly recommend contacting Ryan for your business and it's growth."
Bruce L. Bortree, Sr. Director of Business Development
Butler Manufacturing/ BlueScope Steel
Expertise: Targeted Marketing, Sales Strategy, and Prescriptive Data Analytics
△ All of the above differentiate me from a typical executive
- Identifying, targeting and converting existing and prospective buyers with the highest "Lifetime Value" to the firm.
- Generating new revenue by using cohort group data analytics, CLV segmentation, Pareto Analysis and unique integrated campaign plans.
- Capturing relevant data, conducting predictive analysis and providing course of action based from the world class methodologies of Wharton Business School
- Bridging the sales-marketing divide by translating day-to-day front line intelligence into effective campaign action plans for management review
- Sourcing, managing, optimizing and mitigating "avant-garde" marketing experiments
- Providing insight on millennial influences and behaviors
- Learning everything I can from great people
Here's what people are saying ▽